Green Beans (Lubi) & Meat Stew
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- boil the meat in 3-4 cups of water first and remove the scum that appears on the water surface.
- add to it a cinnamon stick, 1/2 onion, salt to taste.
- when the meat is half done, remove the onion and cinnamon stick from the water.
- Fry the onions and garlic in some oil separately until they are yellow in color and add them to the meat and water mixture.
- Add to the above mixture the tomatoes and green beans and add the above spices and adjust the salt to your taste. ( to prepare green beans the end of the beans should be removed and they should be cut in half)
- If water is not covering all the green beans, add more water and adjust salt if needed.
- let the mixture boil for around 45 minutes until the green beans are completely cooked i.e. they are very soft.
- serve with rice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!