Green Beans, Black-Eyed Peas Salad
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen French-cut green beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can black-eyed peas
- 2 large ripe tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup chopped parsley
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- salt and pepper
- Steam and drain the green beans and allow them to cool completely.
- Drain and rinse the black eyed peas.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- May be served chilled.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!