Green Beans Almondine
A nice mixture of nuts and green beans to dress up any meal.
- Ready In:
- 2 lb green beans or (9 ounce) packages frozen French-cut green beans
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Slice fresh beans French style and cook, covered in a small amount of boiling salted water until crisp-tender.
- (Or cook frozen beans according to package directions).
- Cook almonds in butter over low heat, stirring occasionally, until golden.
- Remove from heat and add juice.
- Pour over beans.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 40 more