Green Bean Salad With Black Olive and Creme Fraiche Dressing
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A simple, sophisticated side dish for any type of meat. Recipe is from Tyler Florence.
- Ready In:
- kosher salt
- 1 lb green beans, trimmed
- 1 cup creme fraiche
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1⁄4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup kalamata olive, pitted
- fresh dill sprig (to garnish)
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Fill a large bowl with ice water and add salt to it until it tastes lightly salty. When the water comes to a boil, add the beans and cook until just tender, about 3 minutes. Drain, then refresh in the water bath to keep the bright green color, and drain well again. Put the beans in a bowl.
- In a blender, combine the creme fraiche, lemon juice, olive oil and salt and pepper to taste. Blend until smooth. Pour over the green beans. Add the olives and toss. Garnish with the dill sprigs.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION