Green Bean Pancake
- Ready In:
- Snap off stems and tips and cut green beans into 1 inch or 2 inch pieces, place in kettle with small amount of water and steam for a few minutes until just barely tender. Remove from heat. (Canned or previously cooked green beans can be substituted, but fresh tastes better.).
- On low heat, heat 1 TBSP olive oil in a 6 inch or larger frying pan.
- Beat egg.
- Drain beans and add to egg. Add Mrs. Dash Tomato Basil Garlic seasoning to taste (approximately 1/4 tsp).
- Pour mixture into heated frying pan. Cover.
- Cook until egg is solid and slightly golden brown on bottom.
- Turn pancake over. Turn heat off. Cover pan.
- Allow pancake to cook in retained heat for about a minute until slightly golden brown on the bottom.
- Serve and enjoy! (Salt to taste if necessary.).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!