Green Bean Casserole Shepherd's Pie
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup (your choice try the classic cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken or cream of celery soup)
- 3⁄4 cup milk (my favorite is the cream) or 3/4 cup cream (my favorite is the cream)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper (to taste)
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans green beans or (14 1/2 ounce) cans cut green beans, drained
- 1 1⁄3 cups canned fried onions
- 1 - 1 1⁄2 1 -1 1/2 lb sausage, filling etc or 1 -1 1/2 lb ground beef, etc
- mashed potatoes
- Brown your ground meat and add favorite seasonings.
- Preheat oven to 350.
Make classic Green Bean casserole recipe:
- Drain cans of green beans.
- Combine:Condensed Soup, Pepper, Milk/Cream and stir.
- Add: Green beans and all fried onions.
- Stir gently making sure to coat green beans.
- Add: Brown Ground Meat to green bean mixture.
- Add to casserole dish.
- Cover casserole mixture with mashed potatoes and bake 45-55 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!