Green Bean and Parmesan Soup
Great flavor combination and very easy to throw together.
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces green beans, trimmed
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup light cream
- black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped to garnish
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan and add the green beans and garlic cooking for 2-3 minutes over medium heat,stirring frequently.
- Stir in the stock and season with salt and pepper;bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer,uncovered,for 10-15 minutes until beans are tender.
- Pour soup into a food processor and process until smooth.
- Return to pan and reheat slowly.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese and cream and sprinkle with parsley.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION