Greek Yogurt With Orange Blossom Water
This is a simple, refreshing summer dessert. Find orange blossom water at well-stocked grocery stores, ethnic stores or online. Cooking time is freezing time.
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- 4 ounces Greek yogurt
- 6 teaspoons white sugar
- 1⁄2 orange, juice of
- 3 tablespoons orange blossom water
- 1⁄2 orange orange, zest of
- Mix all ingredients together except for the orange zest in a small glass bowl.
- Put in freezer and stir every 20 minutes. Freeze for about 2 to 3 hours.
- Serve in martini glasses garnished with zest.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Looking for something to make for ZWT 8 the New Zealand/Australia leg and found this. I love greek yogurt and have orange blossum on hand that I bought on a whim and never tried - also love frozen yogurt so this recipe sounded like a win-win for me. Unfortunatly to me the orange blossom water was a little to strong and why I realize it's a personal taste - I think I'd need to cut it back to at least half. That said, it was unusual, easy to make and think it may be an aquired taste - I will try again with a little less of the orange blossom, thanks so much for posting.1Reply