Greek Tortellini Salad
My family loves this so I always double the recipe! You can also add cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, artichoke hearts - well anything else you like. I didn’t have sherry when I made this so I used red wine vinegar * Much better with kalamata olives
- Ready In:
- 1hr 45mins
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen cheese tortellini
- 6 ounces black olives (drained, pitted and sliced) or 40 kalamata olives (drained, pitted and sliced)
- 4 ounces feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1 green pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dried mint
- 1 teaspoon Greek oregano
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Mix all ingredients for the dressing together thoroughly and refrigerate for about an hour.
- Make tortellini according to package directions, rinse in cold water until completely cooled then drain.
- Add peppers, onions and olives to tortellini and toss.
- Pour dressing over above mixture an mix well.
- Add crumbled feta cheese right before you serve.