Greek Style Shrimp Scampi- from Cooking Light
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 6 ounces angel hair pasta, uncooked
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil oregano and garlic, undrained
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 6 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
- Drain and keep warm.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add green bell pepper to pan; sauté 1 minute.
- Add garlic and tomatoes; cook 1 minute.
- Add black pepper and shrimp; cover and cook 3 minutes or until shrimp are done.
- Stir in red pepper; remove from heat.
- Place 1 cup pasta on each of 4 plates.
- Top each serving with 1 cup shrimp mixture and 1 1/2 tablespoons cheese.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation