Greek Style Romaine Salad With Lemon and Fresh Dill
From Eat Well Stay Well.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup fresh dill, snipped
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- In a large bowl, whisk together the lemon juice oil and salt.
- Add the lettuce, dill and scallions, tossing well. Add the feta and toss again.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I saw this recipe and was a little skeptical of how it would taste with so few ingredients. A bundle of dill from the market is enough for 3-4 times what the recipes calls for, so I added more. The dressing is what makes this salad, make sure to use fresh lemon or lime juice. I made mine with lime juice because I had some nice plump juicy limes. I put the salad together with the dressing and enjoyed a nice salad for lunch. I will make this again, and probably will put in additional ingredients such as cucumbers, tomatoes, Greek olives etc., but the recipe is great as is.Reply