Greek Style Plum Tomatoes
- Ready In:
- 7 -8 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 12 kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 2 tablespoons kalamata olive brine
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3⁄4 ounce fresh oregano leaves
- On a large serving platter, arrange sliced tomatoes.
- Sprinkle onion, cheese and sliced olives over tomatoes.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together Kalamata olive brine, lemon juice, red pepper flakes and olive oil until well mixed.
- Drizzle mixture over platter and garnish with fresh oregano leaves.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I really enjoyed this recipe. It was quick and really easy to make, with ingredients that I always have in my kitchen. So good, great flavors and wonderful textures. Made exactly as written, wouldn't change a thing. Loved all the different flavors in this dish, the lemon, olives, feta and ripe tomatoes. Yummy! A beautiful addition to our meal. thank you so much for sharing a new favorite. Made for ZWT9.