Greek Seasoned Baked Potatoes
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 medium baking potato
- Pam cooking spray
- 1⁄4 teaspoon McCormick's Season All
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Cavenders All Purpose Greek Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Scrub potato, then use a sharp knife to pierce the skin several times all over.
- Place the potato on a piece of foil and spray one side with PAM.
- Sprinkle half of the seasoned salt and half of the Greek seasoning on the potato.
- Flip the potato over and repeat steps with the rest of the seasonings.
- Wrap potato securely in the foil and place in the hot oven. They tend to leak so you might want to place them on a piece of foil to help with clean up.
- Bake for approximately 1 hour. Time will vary based on the size of the potato. I check mine by using a pot holder to gently squeeze the potato. It should feel soft and slightly mushy.
- Note: Sometimes my husband also likes for me to substitute the Greek seasoning for Tony Chachere's Cajun seasoning on his.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Served these with our dinner this past week and they were a nice change in the seasoning department from our now standard potato. Though we did enjoy the seasonings, we found we actually prefer our recently found favorite crockpot potatoes texture to those baked in the conventional oven. I will try adding the seasoning to those and I bet it will be a winner! Thanks for sharing your family's favorites with us. =)
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My name is Debbie and I live in a small town called Cisten in Texas, As you can tell by my user name, I'm a proud mom of a Texas Aggie,