Greek Salad Dressing and Hummus Ala the Red Fez
photo by dojemi
- Ready In:
- For the dressing: Mix all ingredients together and chill.
- Pour over a salad of iceberg lettuce, tomato, cucumbers and red onion.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of black pepper over salad before adding dressing.
- Toss to mix well.
- Top with crumbled Feta Cheese.
- For the Hummus: Puree all ingredients in blender or food processor.
- Add additional chick pea juice if necessary to make a smooth consistency.
- Spread pita pocket with hummus and fill with salad.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!