photo by clubfoody
- Ready In:
- 2 (14 inch) prepared pizza crust
- 8 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 chicken breasts, poached and shredded
- 30 slices red onions, thin
- 30 slices red peppers, thin
- 1 tablespoon all purpose Greek seasoning
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt (or to taste)
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups feta cheese
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 500ºF. Spread tomato paste evenly on both crusts. Add shredded chicken, red onion and red peppers. Add Greek seasoning, basil and garlic salt.
- Place cherry tomatoes, then feta cheese and black olives. Season with freshly ground black pepper and drizzle olive oil on top.
- Transfer to the preheated oven and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until the crust is golden brown. Remove from the heat and let it sit 5 minutes before slicing. Makes 2 pizzas.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!