Greek Pasta Salad
This is requested ALL the time at family gatherings! Gotta love black olives and feta....yum!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 2 tablespoons oregano
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 900 g pasta, cooked and drained (your choice)
- 1 1⁄2 cups feta cheese, cubed
- 3 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 large cucumber, seeded and diced
- black olives
- 3⁄4 cup green pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- Prepare the vinaigrette (mix well together, oil, lemon juice, garlic and oregano).
- In a large salad bowl, mix the pasta, feta cheese, tomatoes, cucumber, olives, green pepper, parsley and green onion.
- As many black olives your little heart desires!
- Pour the vinaigrette over the pasta and vegetables; mix well.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate for a few hours to allow flavours to blend.
- Remove from the refrigerator for about a half an hour before serving.
- You can use many types of pasta ie: rotini, farfalle, penne.
- You can half the recipe by cutting down the amount of pasta -- but I would still make the same amount of vinaigrette.
- It's way too yummy!
- Enjoy !
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I halved the recipe, but wished I hadn't halved the dressing. Mine was a little dry, but I blame that on halving the recipe. I added extra garlic, and sprinkled more feta on top when serving. I also took advantage and added extra black olives! I enjoyed this very much. Made this for Everyday is a Holiday tag!