Greek Nachos With Whipped Feta
A new and different take on nachos, the whipped feta throws it over the top. If you like greek flavors, your going to love this simple but tasty appitizer
- Ready In:
- 6 pita bread
- 4 ounces greek feta, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 lemon, juice of, divided
- 2 cucumbers, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped kalamata olive
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄4 cup chopped dill
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Slice pita into wedges. Put triangles in a single layer on a baking sheet. Drizzle with 2 tbs. olive oil, sprinkle with salt, pepper and oregano. Toss to combine. Bake until toasted, about 10 minutes. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, make whipped feta. In a large bowl, combine feta, 1/4 cup greek yogurt, olive oil and juice of half a lemon. With a hand mixer, mix until fluffy.
- Dollops whipped feta on baked pita chips. Garnish with cucumber, olives, tomatoes, and dill. Drizzle with more olive oil and the remaining lemon juice over the chips.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation