Greek Lamb Meatballs
Made when I wanted lamb meatballs to freeze for lunches, but couldn't find a recipe that used what I had on hand.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground lamb
- 1 tablespoon Cavenders All Purpose Greek Seasoning (or whatever Greek seasoning you prefer)
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- kosher salt
- fresh ground pepper
- Combine lamb, Greek Seasoning, and dill.
- Roll meat mixture into 20 meatballs.
- Sprinkle balls with salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Add half of the meatballs, and cook, turning the balls to brown on all sides.
- When meatballs are brown, transfer to a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- When all meatballs are browned, place the sheet in the oven and cook for 10- 12 minutes, or until the balls are cooked through.
- Place balls on a cooling rack covered with paper towels to drain excess grease.
- At this point, I cool, freeze, and reheat later. I like to serve with tzatziki sauce and Greek salad, or use as a lunchbox filler. Feel free to sauce however you wish.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION