Greek Green Salad
photo by Random Rachel
- Ready In:
- 1 cucumber, washed and sliced
- 4 medium tomatoes, washed and quartered
- 1 small lettuce, washed and leaves torn (we like iceberg)
- 1 onion, peeled and sliced
- 150 g feta
- 100 g black olives, pitted (preferably Kalamata)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (preferably Greek)
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- salt and pepper
- Put the cucumber, tomatoes, onions and lettuce in a bowl.
- Pour over the vinegar and oil.
- Season with salt, pepper and oregano and toss.
- Add feta and olives.
- Serve with crusty bread.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/IWasAdoptedfall08.jpg border=0 alt=Photobucket /> <br />Happily married and the proud mum of a beautiful daughter aged 5 and a baby son who was born on 10/04/10. Really enjoy cooking and trying new recipes, especially north American, French, Greek and Mexican. Have many cookbooks which I often pick from but love Nigel Slaters recipes and attitude, Charmaine Solomon for her Asian recipes and I am also a subscriber to Good Food Mag. I try to source good quality ingredients particularly meat and organic veg as I believe that <br />good ingredients can make a meal truely special. Have been lucky enough to find a wonderful farmer/butcher in Wales who only sells his own produce which is fantastic and I always stock up on a whole lamb for the freezer when I go there! <br /><img src=http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg alt= /></p> <p> </p> <p><a href=http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_HycMLGzpJjc/S-3vqYbQ-3I/AAAAAAAAAAo/UwzmbgtkT30/s1600/MischiefMakers.jpg[/img></a></p>