- Ready In:
- Mix the garlic, oregano, dill and cayenne pepper in a bowl.
- Beat in the softened butter until well combined.
- Put the mixture on a piece of wax paper and roll it into a tube.
- Refrigerate for at least three hours to allow the flavours to blend.
- Allow the butter to come to room temperature before serving, so that it will spread easier.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Wonderful flavor! We loved this spread over our crusty rolls as well as making for a great loaf of 'garlic bread' - both great with those steaming bowls of soup on a cold winters night! It's going to be a regular here - see endless possibilities using a variety of herbs but this combination is one that will be used again - and again. Thank you Pixi.