Greek Blend Spice Mix
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon, rind of
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- Mix together, store in a tightly capped jar.
- Use: Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon over each serving of chicken, lamb or shrimp before baking or grilling; or sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon over steamed vegetables.
- This spice mix can also be used to make a yummy"Yoghurt and Herb" dressing, by adding a 1/4 teaspoon of the mix, 2 minced garlic cloves, 1 Tablespoon olive oil and salt and pepper to 1 cup plain yoghurt.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm married (46 years to the same lucky guy) and have 2 kids, a daughter 41, a son 36, and 2 beautiful grand daughters (8 yrs and 6 yrs). I have always enjoyed cooking and baking, especially breads :) One of my favorite quotes:?? Computers are like air conditioners; they stop working when you open Windows.