Great Fish Curry in Coconut Milk (Gluten Free)
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- Add half the turmeric,salt and lemon juice to little more than half a cup of water(in a dish)mix.
- Marinate the fish in it for 20 minutes then rinse it off under the tap.
- In a bowl mix together the tomatoes,peppercorns,cloves,cardamoms,curry leaves,coconut milk,turmeric and salt to taste.
- Heat the oil and saute onions garlic and ginger about 15minutes.
- Then add the bowl of mixed spices and coconut milk and cook for 10 minutes (on low heat).
- Cut the fish into large pieces and add and cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve with boiled rice(basmati).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!