- Ready In:
- 1 (10 ounce) can black olives
- 1 (10 ounce) jar pimento-stuffed green olives
- 1 cup tomatoes, seeded,chopped & drained
- 1 can green chili
- 1 small onion
- 1 green pepper, seeded
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Drain black& green olives.
- Chop all ingredients until very very fine,& combine in a large bowl.
- Drain again until mixture is almost dry.
- Combine dressing ingredients& pour over chopped ingredients, mixing well.
- Chill several hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I have been a Central Illinois resident all my life. My hobbies include fishing with my husband, reading, counted cross stitch, and of course, cooking (especially baking)! I currently work in an office, behind a desk, pushing paper. My dream would be to open my own bakery. Spending time in the kitchen is very relaxing to me, and it keeps me connected to my domestic side!