Grapefruit and Spinach Salad
From the issue of February 2007, Coup de Pouce. A very easy salad in 3 steps. The last one is very important.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 grapefruit, cut in supremes
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- In a big bowl, mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar and honey.
- Add grapefruit supremes, walnuts, cranberries and baby spinach leaves.
- And grab a fork and begin to eat ;).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Wonderful recipe. I made this for company and it was a big hit. Both the vegetarians and the people who don't like vegetables loved this. It was so easy, too. My family has already asked me to make it again. I set out the salad separately from the vinaigrette, so each person could dress his own according to taste. We ended up needing a little more dressing. Glad that was easy to throw together! Thank you for sharing this delicious recipe!Reply
I'm sorry...I wanted to like this, I REALLY did b/c I do love all of the individual ingredients. But for me, the dressing just killed this. I typically LOVE balsamic vinegar, but I found this dressing to be completely overwhelming. I used a bit more than half of the dressing, but the taste and oiliness just made me throw it all out.Reply
see 16 more