MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Looking for a recipe to use up our grape nuts I came across this recipe.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb bacon
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup Grape-nuts cereal
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In small bowl, combine oil, egg, and milk; set aside.
- Cook the bacon, cool, crumble, set aside.
- In large bowl, combine flour, sugar and baking powder. Make a well in the center. Add egg mixture all at once to flour mixture, stirring just until moistened.
- Batter should be a little lumpy. Fold in bacon, cheese and cereal.
- Fill 2/3 full into greased muffin cups.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Makes 12 regular muffins.
- Serve warm.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION