photo by queenbeatrice
- Ready In:
- Put dry ingredients in a food processor; turn on processor to mix.
- Add warm water till dough binds.
- Place dough on a floured board and knead 3-4 times.
- Shape dough into a ball, put in a warm bowl and cover with plastic wrap; let rise for ½ hour.
- Knead dough again approximately 10 times; return to a warm covered bowl for two hours.
- Sprinkle corn meal on a cookie sheet.
- Knead dough until smooth, form into a loaf shape, place on the cookie sheet that has been sprinkled with cornmeal; cover with a warm damp towel and let rest for 30 minutes.
- Remove towel, score top of loaf several times with a sharp knife.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree oven for about 30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!