Grandma's Salmon Loaf
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- Drain canned salmon liquid into measuring cup. Add milk to total 1 cup.
- Flake salmon and add to milk/salmon liquid.
- Combine with all remaining ingredients and mix lightly.
- Pour mixture 8"X4" loaf pan, either well greased or treated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes to one hour.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p><img src=http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg alt= /></p>