Grandma's Cranberry Salad
- Ready In:
- 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) package cherry Jell-O
- 3 cups hot water
- 1 lb cranberries
- 1 orange, peeled and pulped
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 apple
- 1 cup celery
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix two packages jello with 3 cups hot water. Let cool. Grind cranberries and peeled orange. Add to cooled jello mixture. Add sugar to jello and mix. Let set for a few minutes.
- Dice celery and apples. Drain crushed pineapple. Add celery, apples, nuts and crushed pineapple to jello mixture. Add cinnamon and mix all together.
- Pour into a 13x9 pan and refrigerate.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!