Grandma's Chili Sauce Tomato Relish
photo by Chef Teer
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
4 pint jars
- Note: To add a little spice or zest you may add some japaleno's and cajun creole spice to this.
- Boil tomato's then core,peel, and dice.
- combine diced tomato's and all ingredients in a larger boiling pot.
- Cook until onions and peppers are soft and not crunchy.
- Let it cool to room temperature then you may freeze, can, refrigerate or chill and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!