Grandma Sugar's Hash Brown Potato Soup
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 quart half-and-half
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 lbs hash brown potatoes, shredded
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Chop green onions, reserving a little for garnish. Saute green onions in butter until tender.
- Mix all ingredients except the cheese in a large stock pan. Let simmer 30 minutes, or until potatoes are done. Garnish with shredded cheese and green onion.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!