Grandma Joe's Southern Iron Skillet "corn Bread"
photo by Diana in Atlanta
- Ready In:
- Heat oven 375 degrees.
- coat 10 inch cast iron skillet evenly (spray or oil).
- Combine all dry ingredients.
- add milk and eggs continue to mix until blended.
- add melted butter or shorting (optional) mix well.
- Bake 25 to 30 min or until toothpick inserted in center comes out dry.
- carefully remove from oven when done.
- coat lightly with butter and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!