Grandma Flossie's Orange-Kissed Christmas Cookies
photo by LJeffTheChef
- Ready In:
- 1 cup shortening or 1 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 6 tablespoons milk
- Cream shortening with sugar.
- Add eggs, vanilla and orange zest.
- Alternate flour and mix into the mix until incorporated.
- Roll out with a lightly flour pin and cut into fun shapes.
- Bake at 375F for 10 - 12 minutes or until golden brown on edges.
- Frost with Royal Icing.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!