Grandma Anderson's Hashbrown Casserole
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is perfect for a Christmas breakfast or great for a potluck! Also been known to serve this with steaks for dinner! Yummy!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 25mins
- 1 kg frozen hash browns, cubed, not shredded
- 500 ml sour cream
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely diced (optional)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, to sprinkle on top
- In a very large bowl, mix the hash browns, sour cream, cream of mushroom soup, melted butter, grated cheese, and onion together.
- Spread into a large 9 x 13 inch casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese on top. In a pinch, you could use crushed cornflakes but you should top it with something.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 to 1-1/2 hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION