Grand Marnier Cream Cheese Icing
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From Taste of the South magazine by Shirley Corriher. Perfect for Recipe #357577. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, cut into 2-tablespoon-size pieces
- 16 ounces cream cheese (two 8 ounce packages)
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon orange-flavored liqueur, such as Grand Marnier
- 3 tablespoons orange zest (1 medium California orange)
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter until soft.
- Add cream cheese and beat until blended and smooth.
- Blend in confectioners' sugar, vanilla, and orange-flavored liqueur.
- I added 3T of orange zest (1 medium CA navel orange) , then chill.
- Used as a dip for thin ginger snaps.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION