Grand Lux Cafe Buffalo Spring Rolls
Grand Lux Cafe Buffalo Spring Rolls are a wonderful treat, they combine the wonderful buffalo chicken flavor into a crispy springroll.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb boneless chicken, skinless chicken breast
- 1 bouillon cube
- 3⁄4 cup Frank's red hot sauce
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 beaten egg, with 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄2 cup bleu cheese salad dressing
- 1 (12 ounce) package spring roll wrappers
- 6 cups peanut oil (for frying)
- 6 celery ribs, sliced into celery ribs
- Cook chicken breasts by placing into a pot of water, along with boillion cube, boil chicken until completely done. Remove chicken from pot, allow the chicken to cool, and shred and cut chicken into small bitesized pieces. Combine shredded chicken, Franks’s Red Hot sauce, and mozarella cheese. Place about 2 teaspoons of chicken mixture onto springroll and roll springroll, secure springroll with beaten egg.
- Heat cooking oil to 350 degrees. Fry a springrolls a couple at a time until all are done, do not overcrowd, or add too many because the temperature of oil would drop too low and the springrolls wouldn’t be crisp. Drain cooked springrolls on paper towels and serve with blue cheese and celery sticks.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION