- Ready In:
- Preheat the oven to 160 ˚C. Whisk all the ingredients, except the strawberries or oranges, together until well combined.
- Divide the mixture between 6 individual ovenproof dishes or ramekins.
- Place dishes on a baking tray and bake for 25-30 minutes or until just set. To test, gently shake the tray to see how firm it is. It will continue to set as it cools down.
- Turn off the oven and allow to cool down in the oven. Refrigerate and allow to cool completely.
- Serve cold with 2-3 strawberries or orange segments per person.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!