Gourmet Magazine's Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
Rich and peanut-buttery tasting -- and kinda healthy too!
- Ready In:
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat the peanut butter and sugar until well combined.
- In a small bowl, lightly beat the egg, then beat it into the peanut butter mixture along with the soda and salt until well combined.
- Roll 1-inch balls of dough and arrange them on greased cookie sheets.
- With a fork, flatten and make a crosshatch pattern.
- Bake until puffed and golden, about 13 minutes.
- Let rest on baking sheet a minute or so before removing.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Very good, DH loved them and I will make them again. So easy! I used chunky peanut butter because that was what I had in. I used splenda instead of regular sugar. You might want to add an oven temperature to bake them, I used 350f degrees and they were done in 11 minutes. It actually was quite a small recipe, I only got 22 average size cookies. Thanks for posting.Reply
see 1 more