photo by thebrokelife
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- Combine chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and red pepper flakes in a small bowl.
- Rub the goose meat with prepared seasoning. Set seasoned meat aside to come to room temperature, (15 min- 1 hr), while you prep toppings.
- Heat oil on medium-high heat, in heavy skillet, until very hot.
- Add the seasoned goose breasts and cook about 5 minutes per side, (let them slightly char before flipping).
- Let cooked goose rest for 5 minutes, then slice into whatever size pieces you’d like, (I do 1 inch cubes).
- Serve on taco shells or corn tortillas, with whatever toppings you like! I top ours with onions, tomatoes, cilantro, and sometimes cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!