MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A scrumptious fruity nutty salad I got from my mother!
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 ounce) bag mini marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup salted mixed nuts
- 16 ounces crushed pineapple (drained )
- 8 maraschino cherries (quartered )
- 2 large bananas (sliced )
- 1 (1 1/3 ounce) envelope Dream Whip
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened )
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- Mix marshmallows, nuts, drained pineapple, cherries, and bananas in large bowl and set aside. Prepare dream whip as directed using the 1/2 cup of milk listed in the ingredients. Let dream whip chill in fridge while you mix together the cream cheese and mayo until thoroughly blended. Fold together dream whip and cream cheese mixture. Then combine the dream whip/cream cheese mixture to the fruit mixture and refrigerate.
- *** You can wait to add the bananas until you are ready to serve the dessert since bananas brown quickly sometimes. I doubt if the salad will last long enough for the bananas to brown at all. ***.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION