Good Morning Rolls
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A favorite for sleepovers. Easily prepare the night before, then wake up and pop them in the oven for a delicious breakfast.
- Ready In:
- 24 frozen dinner rolls (approx. 1 bag)
- 1 3⁄4 ounces butterscotch pudding mix (cook and serve)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- You can use your own frozen yeast dough. Arrange rolls in a greased fluted tube pan (bundt pan) or use a normal baking pan.
- Sprinkle dry pudding mix over rolls.
- Cook butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nuts over low heat until sugar dissolves and mixture bubbles. Pour this mixture over the rolls.
- Cover tightly with foil and stand on countertop overnight.
- Next morning bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minute Invert carefully on serving dish.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Would very much enjoy serving these sometime when we have overnight guests, but for this first time I made these rolls to share at the weekly park-wide coffee hour & they were a big hit! Very, very nice tasting treats! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed in New Kids on the Block tag]1Reply