Good for You Greek Salad
photo by Starrynews
- Ready In:
- 3 large ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 6 black Greek olives, pitted and sliced
- In shallow salad bowl, or on serving platter, combine tomatoes, cucumber, and onion. Sprinkle with oil, lemon juice, oregano, and salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle feta cheese and olives over salad. Serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
29 year old wife and mother of 3 who is obsessed with meal planning.