Good As Gold Chicken
Found this recipe on a website. It sounds really good
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 4 whole chicken breasts, halved
- In a saucepan, mix all ingredients (except chicken)and warm just to melt honey
- Arrange chicken in a square pan and bake uncovered 35-40 minutes at 400F, basting pieces with sauce without turning them.
- Remove from oven and cover with tinfoil.
- Let stand 15-20 minutes before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 1 more