Gomiti Rigati Con Piselli
Taken from = http://italianfood.about.com/od/pastabasics/ig/The-Pasta-Shapes-Gallery/Gomiti-Rigati--Elbow-macaroni.htm
- Ready In:
- 350 g elbow macaroni
- 450 g freshly shelled peas
- 300 g onions, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- minced parsley
- 1 cup freshly grated parmigiano
- Heat the olive oil in a pot, add the onions, and cook over a gentle flame until they are golden.
- Add the peas, and continue cooking over a gentle flame, adding a little hot water to keep them from drying out and adjusting salt and pepper to taste.
- While the peas are cooking set pasta water to boil, and when they're almost done cook the pasta; drain it, stir it into the pea pot, dust with minced parsley, and turn it all out into a serving bowl, with grated cheese for those who want it.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation