Golden Corn Chip Broccoli Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs broccoli, cooked and cut up
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimiento
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2⁄3 cup Frito corn chip, crushed and divided (I sometimes use the chili cheese flavored ones)
- Combine soup, mayonnaise, cheese, pimento and lemon juice.
- Put broccoli in a casserole and top with half the corn chips.
- Pour cheese mixture over and then top with other half the corn chips.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am married, have three children and two grandchildren. My youngest "oops" baby is just turning 17 and is going to be a senior in high school in the fall.. I love to cook and collect recipes. I get a lot of my good recipes from church potlucks. Since I am now retired and a stay at home mom, I have time to search the RecipeZaar site and try a lot of the recipes. We love living on the coast and would never move back inland!