Gold Rush Scramble
Golden nuggets of process cheese spread make these scrambled eggs special. To keep them moist and fluffy stir only occasionally.
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 6 beaten eggs
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 2 ounces cheese, cubed
- Melt butter or margarine in skillet over low heat.
- Add combined eggs, milk, tomato and seasonings.
- Cook slowly stirring only occasionally until eggs are set.
- Add process cheese spread and cook until cheese begins to melt.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION