Godiva Chocolate Raspberry Latte
- Ready In:
1 12-oz. serving
- 1⁄2 ounce raspberry flavored syrup (Torani recommended)
- 1 ounce espresso, freshly brewed
- 3 -5 ounces steamed milk
- 1 tablespoon Godiva dark truffle hot cocoa powder
- whipped cream (optional)
- cocoa (optional)
- Pour raspberry syrup into a 12-ounce cup.
- Add espresso shot.
- Immediately add at least a tablespoon of steamed milk.
- Whisk in dark chocolate cocoa mix until dissolved.
- Mix in the remaining steamed milk.
- Garnish with whipped cream and dust with cocoa, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!