MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This salad is just like one we ate at the Castle which is a restaurant at Dunleith Plantation in Natchez, Mississippi. It is truly wonderful!
- Ready In:
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, cubed
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and cubed
- 1 lb lump crabmeat
- 30 -35 large shrimp, boiled and peeled
- 5 ounces salad oil
- 5 ounces red wine vinegar
- 4 ounces creole mustard
- 2 eggs, hard boiled
- 8 anchovies (optional)
- Assemble lettuce, tomatoes, crabmeat and shrimp on a 4 salad plates.
- In a small bowl mix salad oil, vinegar and Creole mustard and mix well. Pour over salad. Garnish each with seived hard boiled eggs and 2 anchovies.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION