Goat's Cheese With Pear and Walnut Salad
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
If you prefer, use another white variety of cheese such as Cream cheese,white Stilton.
- Ready In:
- lettuce leaf, torn into pieces
- 8 ounces goat cheese, split into 4 discs
- 4 ripe pears, cored and chunked
- 4 ounces walnuts, chopped
- 1 bunch watercress, trimmed
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- Arrange the lettuce on 4 plates and top with the goat's cheese.
- Mix together the pears, walnuts and watercress.
- Blend the lemon juice and oil together, then toss into the salad ingredients.
- Serve on top of the cheese.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION