Go Chicken Go
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 15mins
- 3 -4 lbs broiler-fryer chickens
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- salt and pepper, to taste after removing the bird
- Remove skin from from the chicken. Skin will probably not come loose from wings so don't worry about it. Empty the cavity of contents. Wash thoroughly and place in the cooker breast side up.
- In a bowl combine all ingredients; mix well and pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 8 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Cooking was never fun for my wife or I.We only did it to stay alive.When our children were young and we told them to get ready for dinner---they went to the car.Being retired for several years we both are enjoying cooking.We are not into developing recipes as yet.We just love trying others.