I used to get this at a neighborhood Italian restaurant and was miserable when they closed, until I realized how easy it is to make. It goes together quickly and is very filling. Feel free adjust the seasonings to your own taste.
- Ready In:
- 1 package frozen potato gnocchi
- 1 lb bulk pork sausage
- 1 -2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or 1 -2 cup Italian cheese blend
- 1 jar your favorite pasta sauce
- 1 -2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large skillet, crumble and brown sausage until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook gnocchi according to package directions.
- In a large, oven-proof casserole dish, combine sausage, gnocchi, pasta sauce, half the cheese and half the Italian seasoning.
- Bake casserole approx. 25 minutes, or until heated through.
- Top with remaining cheese and sprinkle with remaining Italian seasoning and bake another 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 2 more